The course includes:
- 8 LIVE group lessons, followed by group coaching, starting July 15th ending September 2nd,
- 8 recorded and shared sessions,
- 8 assignments to guide you towards the course goals,
- Full individual support and mentorship in the execution of assignments and course goals,
- Process data, support documentation, examples, calculations, templates in support of our goals,
- CERTIFICATE of Completion – upon successful completion of the course.
- New valuable contacts and connections.
What you’ll get with the course:
- Interactive training based on practice, not theory.
Through the course, lessons are given by the industry expert. You will learn from real industry examples and experiences about how to target, assess, and analyze process data, and afterward how to build models to apply virtual sensors and predictive analytics applications on real plants.
- Guidance and interaction with your instructor!
You will not be left alone! You will get support and feedback for all your 10 assignments. They are packed with detailed instructions so that you can easily finalize them, but support from industry experts who reviews them is often invaluable!
- The foundation for your business
All materials are prepared for you to learn how to independently build your own applications. If you choose to do so, this knowledge can become your basis in building your own business or improving the existing one.