Every process can be improved!
Let's explore what can be done for yours!
Would you like to analyze your industrial unit to find out what are opportunities for improvement in terms of improved energy efficiency and process optimization?
Would you like an estimation of potential savings with implementation of latest optimization technologies?
Do you need a relevant benefit study to support your vision?
Would you like to explore options to include latest development in Advanced Process Monitoring by Applying Modern Data Analytics Tools?
Based on personal 18 years of industry experience in application of mathematical modeling from process design to operation, and 28 years of family business experience, I can help you in delivering process-solutions-driven Benefit Study.
Why ordering Benefit Study from me and my team is a step worth doing?
Your process will be analyzed and calculated in detail!
We are looking into material and heat balance, energy efficiency, the performance of the key equipment such as reactors, distillation columns, heat exchangers, and heaters, emissions, process control functionality, product quality, etc.
You'll get precise guidance on what is possible to save, improve and preserve on your process unit!
You'll get an honest view of the situation and guidance to apply the best technologies.
The results are independent, delivered quickly, practical and achievable.
Don't be mistaken if meaningful work is performed within a matter of days - it is only due to the fact the experience was built during 28 years of the family business.
Example case study
Improving Energy Efficiency of Batch Reactors
Achieved savings after detailed analysis calculations gave impressive saving results of nearly:
- 60% decrease in heating energy costs,
- 30% decrease in cooling energy costs.
How so impressive results can be possible? Simply by:
- replacing an old reactor with the new one with adequate insulation and materials,
- Using hot oil and a closed heating system instead of steam,
- Facility owned, closed and optimized energy system for heating and cooling instead of external expensive and inflexible supply,
- New measurements and control – instead of poor and insufficient measurements,
- Increased operational capacity, due to improved operating conditions,
- Shortened batch cycles due to improved heating.
What has been recognized with the project:
- The facility staff knew there was an energy saving potential, but had no idea of how big this potential truly was. One of the reasons they didn’t know was the lack of proper measurements and control.
- the process models showed their practical value in solving everyday industrial problems.
- The biggest benefit, not measured in money – significantly lowered impact on the environment.
What I'll get with this Benefit Study?
1. Analysis of basic material and heat balances
2. Report that covers improvement opportunities that can be achieved with the following technologies:
- general energy efficiency analysis
- heat integrations analysis (including PINCH analysis)
- emissions analysis and opportunities for preservation
- report on basic control functionality
- potential for implementing continuous optimitazion
- report on product quality improvement opportunities
- potential for implementing predictive models and AI for advanced monitoring and prediction
3. Estimation of cost & energy reduction
4. Basic improvement implementation steps